All materials contained on this site are protected by the International copyright and trademark laws. All copyrights, trademarks, service marks and trade dress are the property of Elements Interactive Mobile B.V. ("Elements Interactive") its parent companies or the parties designated on this site as the owners of those rights.
The contents of this site are intended solely for your personal, noncommercial use. Accordingly, no material from this site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way other than the downloading of one copy of the materials on a single computer for your personal, noncommercial use. If you choose to download any material from our site, the following additional restrictions apply: (1) you must keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices, (2) you must not make any modifications to the materials, and (3) you must not use the materials in a manner that suggests any association or approval or endorsement by any of Elements Interactive.
As a condition of your use of the Internet site of Elements Interactive ("Website"), you will not use Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the terms and conditions and notices. You may not use Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair Elements Interactive or any of its associates or affiliates interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of Website. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to Website, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to Website, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through Website.
You agree to use Website communication services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and legal. By way of example and not limitation, you agree you will not:
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any topic, name, material or information that incites discrimination, hate or violence toward one person or a group because of their belonging to a race, a religion or a nation, or that insults the victims of crimes against humanity by contesting the existence of those crimes.
- Use the Website in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk e-mail, scamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Upload or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents to do the same.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which is made available through the Website Sites in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party.
- Use, download or otherwise copy or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory users of a Website Sites or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless Website specifically allows such messages.
- Download any file posted by another user of Website that should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying Website.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Website.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
If any service of Elements Interactive requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted with the applicable registration form. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any passwords you might create and your account. You agree to notify Elements Interactive immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Elements Interactive will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. You could be held liable for losses incurred by Elements Interactive or another party due to someone else using your account or password.
Elements Interactive has no obligation to monitor any publications or third party contributions. However, Elements Interactive reserves the right to review materials posted to Website and to remove any materials at its sole discretion. Elements Interactive reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of Website at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
Elements Interactive reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as Elements Interactive deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, at Elements Interactive's sole discretion.
Furthermore, you cannot reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, display, perform, publish, distribute or circulate any of the material on this site to any third party (Including the display and distribution of the material on a Web site) without written permission from Elements Interactive or the copyright holder identified in the copyright notice. Any unauthorized or prohibited use of the material on this Web site may subject you to civil liability and criminal prosecution.
Forums and postings
The public forums and other portions of this Web site provide users with the opportunity to submit, post and exchange information, ideas, opinions, images and other materials (together, "Postings"). If you participate in any Forum, chat area, message board or e-mail function offered on this Web site, you must not (1) defame abuse or harass others, (2) make any bigoted or racially offensive statements, (3) advocate illegal activities, (4) post or distribute any material that violates or infringes the rights of others, or (5) use the site for commercial purposes of any kind. We reserve the right to remove or edit Postings at any time and for any reason.
By submitting a Posting, you automatically grant the Elements Interactive a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify adapt, publish, translate and display such materials or incorporate such materials into any form, medium or technology now known or later developed.
While we are pleased to hear from you, we do not solicit or accept submissions of creative ideas or stories, suggestions, original artwork, marketing concepts and the like (together, "Submissions"). This is because we want to avoid the possibility of future misunderstandings when projects and ideas created by our staff might seem to others to be similar to their own creative work. Thus, please do not send us unsolicited Submissions.
If despite this request, you do send us a Submission, please be advised of the following: Under no circumstances will the Elements Interactive be required to treat any Submission as confidential. Furthermore, Elements Interactive will not be liable for any use they make of any Submission in their business (including products and creations); nor will they be liable as a result of any similarities to any Submission that may appear in the future business of one of the Elements Interactive Companies. Without limitation, Elements Interactive will be entitled to use the Submission for any purpose whatsoever without compensation to you or any other person involved in creating or sending the Submission.
If you choose to download any material from our site, the following restrictions apply:
1. You must not use the materials in a manner that suggests any association or approval or endorsement by Elements Interactive;
2. You may only use the materials for personal, noncommercial purposes;
3. You must not make any modifications to the materials; and
4. You must keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices.
Finally you must display the following legend:
"ALL EDGELIB AND ELEMENTS INTERACTIVE-RELATED NAMES, IMAGES AND LOGOS ARE PROTECTED BY TRADEMARK, COPYRIGHT AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. ALL RIGHTS ARE OWNED BY ELEMENTS INTERACTIVE HOLDING B.V., ELEMENTS INTERACTIVE MOBILE B.V., ITS PARENT COMPANIES OR THE PARTY DESIGNATED AS THE OWNER OF THE RIGHTS."
By using this Web site and/or posting material, you agree to indemnify Elements Interactive, its officers, directors, employees, agents, distributors and affiliates for any and all claims, damages, losses and causes of action arising out of your breach of the foregoing agreement. The materials on this site are transmitted and distributed "as is" and without express or implied warranties of any kind, including, but not limited to, warranties of title, implied warranties of merchantability, or fitness of a particular purpose. Elements Interactive makes no warranty as to the quality, accuracy, completeness and validity of any materials on this Web site and does not warrant that the functions contained on the Web site will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected. Where applicable law does not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, the foregoing exclusions may not apply to you.
The material provided on this web site is for entertainment and promotional purposes only. Information and opinions expressed in Bulletin Boards or other Forums are not necessarily those of Elements Interactive. Neither Elements Interactive, nor its officers, directors, employees, agent, distributors and affiliates are responsible or liable for any loss, damage (Including, but not limited to, actual, consequential or punitive), liability, claim, or other injury or cause related to or resulting from any information posted on this Web site.
This site is controlled and operated by Elements Interactive does not represent or warrant that materials on this Web site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you choose to access this site from other locations, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with any and all local laws.
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Netherlands, as it is applied to agreements entered into and performed. Any action brought to enforce this agreement or matters related to this site shall be brought only in the Netherlands before a District Court. All disputes arising from or related to this agreement fall under the same jurisdiction clause. For the purpose of such legal action, the parties consent to the jurisdiction of a Dutch Court.
If any provision of this agreement is deemed void, unlawful or otherwise unenforceable for any reason, that provision shall be severed from this agreement and the remaining provisions of this agreement shall remain in force. This contains the entire agreement between you and Elements Interactive and the agreement shall not be modified, except in writing, signed by both parties.